Monday 4 July 2011

Hello, and what annoys me begins

Hello everyone, and welcome to my new blog. I started this blog largely as I think it is a subject area (if it a subject area that is) that I don't think I will lose much material or interest in. I know from my previous blog it is difficult to add a spin to things and do something different from the conventional, so why not try something... well pretty random to put it lightly. It also says a lot about myself really, I wanted to add a little personal twist to my blogging and some of the more personal and specific nuisances in life can often seem more entertaining if they have a story beneath them. Nonetheless I hope it will appeal to some of you as readers and encourage some discussion within the comments section. All the Best guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment